TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE ORDERS
Welcome to the Finagle Online Order Management website (hereinafter referred to as “the site”).
If you access, browse or use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accordingly agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth herein. Accordingly, acceptance of these terms imply that you understand and agree to waive your right to resolve any dispute through litigation.
Neither is the site is targeted to, nor is it intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18 years. Any individual under 18 years of age must review these terms with their parent or guardian who must necessarily understand and agree to these terms for such an individual to use the site.
- The prices of all products displayed on this site include VAT and other Taxes.
- The prices of all products displayed on this site are quoted in Sri Lankan rupees.
- You have the option of paying by Cash on Delivery. If the payment is by Credit/Debit Card, full payment must be made at the time the order is placed.
- If the person placing the order, or a person designated to receive the order is not reachable at the time of delivery, the order will be delivered to the address provided by the person placing the order.
- Please ensure that all information provided by you is correct. If incorrect information provided by you results in the order being delivered to the wrong address, person or body, we will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
- Once an order to purchase products is placed, any confirmation/s we receive will only serve to validate details provided in the order summary. As such. Please download the order summary to present it as the order confirmation.
- Please do check the delivered products carefully immediately upon receipt as and ascertain that it is in accordance to the order you placed, as it your responsibility. Once goods are accepted, returns will not be allowed and no refunds thereto will be provided.
- We will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe. Kindly note, however, that any delivery time stated or agreed to, or represented, are only estimates. A number of factors can affect delivery times. Many, such as failure of equipment, bad weather, and/or traffic conditions, are not within our control. Timely delivery is an important commitment that we make. Ensuring the safety of our drivers/riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations, are also factors we consider to be of equal importance.
- We will make every effort to meet customers’ orders/requests. Acts of God, war, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, fire, flood, severe weather, or other causes that are beyond our control, however, can cause cancellations or variations.
- Note that all items featured on our website are subject to availability. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- When describing our products, we do so as accurately as possible. We do not, however, warrant that product descriptions or other content of any product is accurate, complete, reliable current, or free of errors. (To obtain confirmation from the receiver of the actual delivery, dispatch notes will be provided).
- Please note that some products contain nuts, egg, milk, and other potential allergens. Additional information can be obtained from the product packaging. If the given product descriptions do not allay your concerns as to the suitability for different dietary requirements, please do contact us; our staff will be happy to help in this regard.
- We cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. As such, the colour and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen. Also, please note that although we make every effort to ensure that measurements and sizes are as accurate as possible, they are only approximates.
- The weights, dimensions and capacities provided are only approximates. Moreover, packaging and presentation may vary from what is shown.
- Some products may be displayed with props such as plates, cutlery tea pots, trays etc. These props are not included with the product. They are only for photographic purposes.
- Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by us protect all material on this site, inclusive of but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips. All material as present on this website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Please note that such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, including by email or other electronic means, without our express prior written consent. Use of the materials on any other website or networked environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyrights, trademarks and propriety rights and is prohibited.
- We will not hold ourselves liable for any direct or indirect lost profits or business damage special indirect consequential exemplary or incidental damages including damages by loss of data, personal injury or proprietary damages related to or arising out of the services provided through this site. Under any circumstances our maximum aggregate liability including that of product liability pertaining to the services provided via this site is limited to a maximum of Rupees Two Thousand only (Rs. 2000/-).
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time.
- Any dispute arising from the content of the services advertised on this site shall be resolved by mediation.